Unfortunately, even though employers have a legal responsibility to maintain safe working conditions, they often fall short. In some cases, they directly ignore their legal obligation to provide safe working conditions. When that happens, minor or major injuries can result to construction workers like you, and perhaps even wrongful death. Many employers will do whatever they can to avoid taking financial responsibility for their actions. When that happens, there is little you can do to make them take responsibility. The New York construction accident lawyers at Harnick & Harnick are highly experienced in all types of construction accident lawsuits. With more than 20 years of experience handling these and many other types of personal injury cases, we have the ability to help you achieve a favorable legal outcome. We only take on cases we believe have a good chance of successfully holding up in court. You can count on an honest, reliable opinion after we review all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.
We Have Years of Experience with Construction Accident Lawsuits in New York City
You are here: New York Construction Accident Lawyer
JUST CALL US
WE CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Harnick & Harnick will handle your Construction Accident Lawyer needs.
Construction Accident Lawyers in New York with More than 20 Years of Experience
How Will You Manage Your Life After Your Serious Construction Accident?
If you were seriously injured or permanently disabled in a construction accident, you might be asking yourself these questions:
- How am I going to provide for my family while I’m injured?
- If I am permanently unable to perform my work, how am I going to provide for my family?
- How will I recover from my injuries?
- How can I legally hold responsible those who caused my injuries?
- Am I entitled to compensation for pain and suffering?
Fortunately, our experienced construction accident attorneys in New York can help you answer all of these questions and others.
How to Determine if You Have a Valid Construction Accident Lawsuit
This is by no means a comprehensive guide, but you might have a valid construction accident case if you:
- Were injured by falling debris
- Fences, netting, or other protective barriers were not placed when they should have been
- Holes or cracks in pavement or a sidewalk were not repaired
- Scaffolding and ladders weren’t properly secured
- Debris left on the ground such as tools or concrete causes your accident
- Heavy equipment causes a serious accident injuring you and other workers
Unfortunately, even though it appears as though your employer is clearly responsible for the accident, it’s still important to preserve and collect as much evidence as possible in order to prove your case later on in court. Employers often attempt to destroy or conceal evidence that supports your case.
Helping Construction Accident Victims for More than 90 Years
At Harnick & Harnick, our compassionate construction lawyers will take the time to listen to all of your questions and concerns regarding the circumstances of your case. We will do everything in our power to ensure you receive a favorable legal outcome. No matter what your employer tries to get you to believe, you have rights during this process.
HARNICK & HARNICK - ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN NEW YORK COMING TO YOUR DEFENSE
Call Us! (212) 962-5065
305 Broadway NYC 10007